We are planning a safari in the 3rd and 4th week of July. Starting on July 16.
- 4 nights in Masai Mara
- 6 nights in Serengeti
- 3 nights in Zanzibar Island
(1) Is 4 days in Masai Mara too much?
(2) Is 6 days in the Serengeti too much?
(3) Which part of Serengeti is best to stay at later part of July? if we have to split out stay in Serengeti into different parts. (They have Central, West, North, etc ... )
(4) What is the fastest way of transport from Masai Mara to Serengeti? What flights or routes are these?
We would like to see the other parks in Tanzania, like the Ngorongoro and Taragire, etc.
Is it required to stay overnight in those areas? Can we just skip this, or are they really worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?