We are planning a safari in the 3rd and 4th week of July. Starting on July 16.
- 4 nights in Masai Mara
- 6 nights in Serengeti
- 3 nights in Zanzibar Island
(1) Is 4 days in Masai Mara too much?
(2) Is 6 days in the Serengeti too much?
(3) Which part of Serengeti is best to stay at later part of July? if we have to split out stay in Serengeti into different parts. (They have Central, West, North, etc ... )
(4) What is the fastest way of transport from Masai Mara to Serengeti? What flights or routes are these?
We would like to see the other parks in Tanzania, like the Ngorongoro and Taragire, etc.
Is it required to stay overnight in those areas? Can we just skip this, or are they really worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7??
- 2 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca