I will be traveling with two friends on a self drive through Namibia, across the Caprivi, Chobe, and finally ending in Victoria falls. Unfortunately, we need to return the car in Kasane, and have 10 days afterwards in which we are not sure what to do. Any ideas to get us started on our research? We're considering Zambia, Mozambique, and Malawi.
- We will just be capping of an 18 day self drive, so ideally, our plan should not require another rental. Preferably, a bus itinerary in which we spend a few days at each major destination would be great. We dont mind long rides.
- Also, we will have done Etosha and Chobe, so we're looking for something thst would be different, either in terms of wildlife, terrain, or activities.
- We have flights out of Joburg, so need to end somewhere we can take a reasonably priced flight back to South Africa.
- Generally, we tend to shy away from luxury lodges and prefer self-guided, off the beaten path, non-touristy activities.
Any ideas would be a huge help right now. We're currently in Damaraland and theres not much in the way of travel respurces here
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Dubai on a budget?
- 3 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Cairo International Airport
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 11 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 14 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 15 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 18 Dubai Guide
- 19 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 22 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 23 Loldia House Kenya
- 24 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 25 Alexandria