I will be traveling with two friends on a self drive through Namibia, across the Caprivi, Chobe, and finally ending in Victoria falls. Unfortunately, we need to return the car in Kasane, and have 10 days afterwards in which we are not sure what to do. Any ideas to get us started on our research? We're considering Zambia, Mozambique, and Malawi.
- We will just be capping of an 18 day self drive, so ideally, our plan should not require another rental. Preferably, a bus itinerary in which we spend a few days at each major destination would be great. We dont mind long rides.
- Also, we will have done Etosha and Chobe, so we're looking for something thst would be different, either in terms of wildlife, terrain, or activities.
- We have flights out of Joburg, so need to end somewhere we can take a reasonably priced flight back to South Africa.
- Generally, we tend to shy away from luxury lodges and prefer self-guided, off the beaten path, non-touristy activities.
Any ideas would be a huge help right now. We're currently in Damaraland and theres not much in the way of travel respurces here
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 정보 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town