I will be traveling with two friends on a self drive through Namibia, across the Caprivi, Chobe, and finally ending in Victoria falls. Unfortunately, we need to return the car in Kasane, and have 10 days afterwards in which we are not sure what to do. Any ideas to get us started on our research? We're considering Zambia, Mozambique, and Malawi.
- We will just be capping of an 18 day self drive, so ideally, our plan should not require another rental. Preferably, a bus itinerary in which we spend a few days at each major destination would be great. We dont mind long rides.
- Also, we will have done Etosha and Chobe, so we're looking for something thst would be different, either in terms of wildlife, terrain, or activities.
- We have flights out of Joburg, so need to end somewhere we can take a reasonably priced flight back to South Africa.
- Generally, we tend to shy away from luxury lodges and prefer self-guided, off the beaten path, non-touristy activities.
Any ideas would be a huge help right now. We're currently in Damaraland and theres not much in the way of travel respurces here
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 티카지노→✄【SC7000.COM】✄←티카지노
- 2 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 3 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 Swala Safaris
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa