I'm flying into Jo'berg early Dec and out of Capetown toward the end of December. I have exactly 19 days to play with and would like about 9 days for Capetown which leaves 10 days for the rest. Does anyone have a suggestion for best itineraries or suggested tour companies to see the rest before I get to Capetown? I'm looking to see as much as possible in those areas in 10 days. Thanks!!!
10 days for Jo'Berg, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 Help! First African safari!!!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 12 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 13 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA