I'm flying into Jo'berg early Dec and out of Capetown toward the end of December. I have exactly 19 days to play with and would like about 9 days for Capetown which leaves 10 days for the rest. Does anyone have a suggestion for best itineraries or suggested tour companies to see the rest before I get to Capetown? I'm looking to see as much as possible in those areas in 10 days. Thanks!!!
10 days for Jo'Berg, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 8 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 9 What camera to use on safari
- 10 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 11 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 12 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 13 India
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Ideas about the trip.
- 16 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 19 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 20 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 21 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 22 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 23 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 24 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 25 Botswana vs Namibia in May