I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dead Sea day trip
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 4 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 5 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 6 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 7 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 8 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 11 Travel to Botswana
- 12 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 13 Loldia House Kenya
- 14 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 15 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 18 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 19 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 20 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 21 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 22 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 24 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?