I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 2 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 3 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 DOHA LAYOVER
- 7 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 8 Morocco Questions
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 15 Botswana in January
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 18 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 19 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 20 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 21 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 24 2 days i n JO'burg
- 25 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?