I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 3 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 9 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 10 Things to see in Dubai
- 11 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 15 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 16 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 17 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 18 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV