I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 3 Morocco Advice
- 4 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 5 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 6 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 7 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 8 I'm going on safari for free!
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 11 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 12 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 15 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 16 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 17 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 18 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 19 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 20 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 21 16 day mixed trip
- 22 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 23 Canadian Insurance
- 24 Evacuation Insurance
- 25 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)