I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/avalure-cream/
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 safari for the mobility impaired
- 6 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?