I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town Trip
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 5 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 6 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 7 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 8 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 9 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Eilat to Petra
- 12 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 13 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 14 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass