I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to Africa (north) or the Middle East- where would you go? What do you think would be reasonable to see in such a short time frame?
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 2 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 4 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 6 Cape Town
- 7 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 8 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 9 Morocco vs Turkey
- 10 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 11 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 12 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 13 Nairobi, where to stay
- 14 Widerness Lodges
- 15 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 16 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 17 Help plan African Safari
- 18 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 19 Tipping on Safari
- 20 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Cape Town -safety
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 SA itin review
- 25 Botswana safari in late November
1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?