My husband and I head to Morocco next week, yes!
We'll be in Marrakesh for 6 nights for a conference. After Marrakesh we plan on heading to Fes for either 4 or 5 nights.
Please advise on the following:
1. Is an overnight in the desert worth the travel time and expense? We would leave from Fes, spend a night in the desert and then have the company drop us in Casablanca to catch our flight the next morning.
2. Is 4 full days in and near Fes too many?
We both love to travel. Decades ago I lived in Egypt and had the amazing experience of spending 3 nights in the desert.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 4 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 5 Duba activities - help deciding
- 6 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 7 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 8 Private Guide for Cairo
- 9 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Texting from US to Israel
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 14 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 15 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 16 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 17 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 18 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 19 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 20 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 21 Passport pages stuck together
- 22 Self drive tour south africa
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?