My husband and I head to Morocco next week, yes!
We'll be in Marrakesh for 6 nights for a conference. After Marrakesh we plan on heading to Fes for either 4 or 5 nights.
Please advise on the following:
1. Is an overnight in the desert worth the travel time and expense? We would leave from Fes, spend a night in the desert and then have the company drop us in Casablanca to catch our flight the next morning.
2. Is 4 full days in and near Fes too many?
We both love to travel. Decades ago I lived in Egypt and had the amazing experience of spending 3 nights in the desert.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: avg Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 avg 24*7
- 2 US: avg Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 avg 24*7
- 3 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 4 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 5 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 12 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 13 Travel to Cairo in July
- 14 Targin into Zambia
- 15 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 16 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 17 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 18 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 21 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 22 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 23 Passport question for International flight
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Tour operator near me