I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/enduro-rush/
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 3 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 4 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 8 Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 10 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 11 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 12 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 13 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 14 Kenya/Tanzania
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 2 nights in Dubai
- 17 16 hours in Qatar
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 A South African in Lusaka
- 21 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 22 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 25 Babies Galore: Kenya in April