I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 6 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 7 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 8 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 9 Safari in South Africa
- 10 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 11 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 12 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 15 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 16 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 17 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 18 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 19 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 20 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 21 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 22 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 23 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 24 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 25 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?