I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel with kids in August
- 2 Egypt January-February 2018
- 3 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 4 Safari In June
- 5 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 6 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 7 Egypt Trip Planning
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Business trip to Israel
- 12 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 13 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa