I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.trimplexeliteavis.com/snail-secret-et-argan-secret/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Luxury train ride
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania