I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
1 Month Photography trip to Morocco, any tips?
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi