I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 During such a long trip we traveled without problems thanks to Mr KB
- 2 Are you looking corporate gifts?
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/colon-life-se/
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 17 Morocco help
- 18 First trip to Africa
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 21 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 22 IRAN
- 23 Money in Uganda
- 24 Uganda Visa
- 25 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post