I've finally decided Morocco would be my destination this year but i had to move some dates in order not to be in the middle of Ramadan for the whole duration. If all goes well i should be there between July 1st or 8th until August 4.
I was wondering if experienced visitors of this wonderful country could give me a few pointers.
My main reason for traveling is mainly to photograph colors and portraits and i would really love to at least spends a few days in the Sahara interacting with berbers. Colors and interacting with locals is very important for me! As for the rest i'm pretty much open to anything.
If any fellow photographers actually live there and wishes to spend some time that would be great too.
I really hope i could also get by with a lodging budget of around $25-30... I might even try couchsurfing.
Thanks for all your tips and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 2 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 9 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 10 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 11 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 12 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 13 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 14 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 15 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 16 Cairo International Airport
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 20 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 21 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 22 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 23 Dubai Guide
- 24 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda