I have a lay over and will be spending 1 day/night in Doha. Does anyone have any cool tips on what to see / where to stay? I'll have seen enough culture from spending the previous 10 days in Malaysia, so I was hoping to do some 4x4 driving in the desert. Thanks!
1 day/night in Doha
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 2 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 5 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 A family safari in Tanzania
- 8 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 9 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 13 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 14 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 15 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 16 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 17 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 18 Boutique hotels in israel
- 19 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 20 Short layover at JNB
- 21 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 23 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 24 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 25 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.