Am taking a cruise and Tunisia is on it for a brief stay ( half day). DOn't really want to take the ship's bus but will if I have to. Does anyone know a guide/driver that will pick us up in La Goulette? As always, thanks for your help.
? guide in Tunisia for cruise people?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Tours,Marrakech Desert Tours,Trips in Morocco,Fes Desert Tours
- 2 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 3 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 4 Get in touch and begin an unforgettable journey
- 5 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 6 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 7 To go to Israel or not?
- 8 Bidair at JNB
- 9 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 10 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 11 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 12 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 15 Questions about Chobe
- 16 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 17 Dubai > Oman?
- 18 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 19 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 20 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 21 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 22 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 23 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 24 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 25 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration