About the Fodor's Affiliate Program
Fodor's travel guide books offer current and discerning shopping, dining, hotel and culture recommendations, as well as compelling features and articles that convey the essence of each destination. Covering over 300 destinations around the globe, our guides help you make every trip the trip of a lifetime.
The Fodor's Affiliate Program allows you to earn money by referring your site's visitors to purchase books at Fodors.com. Travel sites, blogs, communities, coupon sites, book marketers and reviewers, fan groups and partner organizations are welcome to join the program. If your website relates to one of our books or destinations, you should consider becoming an affiliate.
- It's free to join
- Earn 8% - 10% in commission
- Real-time reporting of your earnings
- Secure reporting and payment through ShareASale
- We provide our affiliates with a wide variety of marketing materials, including banners and ad copy found in your free ShareASale account.
|Level||Range of Net Sales per month||Rate||Sample earnings for a single item|
|$7.99 book||$14 book||$25 book|
|1||Up to $2,500||8%||$0.64||$1.12||$2.00|
|2||$2,501 - $10,000||9%||$0.72||$1.26||$2.25|
|3||$10,001 and up||10%||$0.80||$1.40||$2.50|
- Qualifying Net Sales result from a qualified link from your site to Randomhouse.com and all affiliated sites excluding costs for: Shipping and handling, gift wrapping, sales taxes, service charges and credit card processing fees, customer book returns, charge and debit card fraud and bad debt, and any coupons or other discounts applied by the linked customer to the purchase.
- All media and formats that are sold through our shopping cart are eligible, including paperback books, and more. You can earn fees on all books purchased by the linked user.
How to join the Fodor's Affiliate Program:
Joining the program is simple and free. We've partnered with ShareASale to ensure the highest quality program.
To apply for the Fodor's Affiliate Program follow these steps in your ShareASale account:
- Sign into your ShareASale account. If you're new to ShareASale, please use this link to join our ShareASale program.
- Click on the "View and Search Merchant List" link at the top of the page.
- Search for "randomhouse" and click the "View Details of this Program" link on the results page.
- Click the "Join Program" link to sign up. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified upon approval.
How to find and implement our banners and text links:
- Sign into your ShareASale account.
- Click on the "Get a Link/Banner" link on the top of the page
- Search for "randomhouse"
- Click on the "Get Links" link and choose "Fodors" from the list of categories.
- Copy the HTML code from below the banner and implement it on you website
Please be aware that we will not ship books outside of the United States. However, we are more than happy to partner with those sites that originate outside of the United States.
Affiliate relationships are subject to the terms agreed to at the time an affiliate signs up for Random House's affiliate program via Share-a-Sale.Other Participating Affiliate Brands:
Fodor's is an imprint of Random House LLC, the world's largest English language book publisher. When you sign up for the Fodor's affiliate program, you also have the potential to earn a commission by promoting other RH brands -- Living Language, Random House Audio, Listening Library and The Princeton Review.
Multiple advertising opportunities exist to combine our dynamic array of products ranging from language instruction and audiobooks to test-prep books from The Princeton Review.
For example, you may consider selling language instruction courses from Living Language along with Fodor's Travel Guides for the discerning traveler. Or you may advertise audiobooks to travelers who enjoy listening to them on trips. You have the freedom to decide which brand combinations will work best for your site's visitors.